Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March Forth







1. Ori's favorite lunch

2. The kids cleaned up their desk without asking

3. A beautiful snowy day spent biking

It is exciting to remember that things are always in motion around here. The past five years have been  a journey, through moves and changes and emotions. Today five years ago I was going full force through a sad spell after the deaths of three special people in my life. It pulled me into a long depression and it took time to realize this, like years. After a lot accepting, healing, and growing I feel like the light at the end of the tunnel is shining through. Finding peace through day to day sights and the happiness brimming from those I love- that is the part of my life that this little blog documented and those are the moments that helped me move through all of the hurt. 

2 comments:

Erin said...

I always love your thoughtful posts, Lindsay. I can relate to a lot of it. Making my days (and my family's days) a bit slower seems to make a world of difference for me. And of course, enjoying all those little things helps! Though, I've yet to see my kid's art desk be spontaneously organized... that will be a happy day!

Just Ma said...

Lovely Blog. Thanks for sharing, bearing your soul, sacrificing, and being there in person as well as in thoughts for your family. Really a tough journey. Thank you for being there for your family. Sadness helps us grow and become more appreciative of what we have and brings us to the realization that life is so very fragile. Love ya girl, Ma