Saturday, December 29, 2012

season's greeting

Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful new year. This is the holiday card we sent out this year, which makes the sketched portrait a four year old tradition. Woo!

This year has been up and down, busy and free, exciting and relaxed. Between hurricanes, sewing contests, holiday overtime, and all the other little facets that fit in between, I definitely feel a little guilty for neglecting craftiness. But I am so thankful for all the friends I have made through my little space  here, and look forward to all of our creative endeavors. Best wishes and happy new year, friends! 

3 comments:

Just Ma said...

I feel so blessed to have an original of this family gathering--both in print and in person. What a year this has been for all of you!
Love, Ma

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
please visit my blog at www.dollycreates.blogspot.com

kristin said...

Happy new year, Lindsay! Love the card and definitely hope you find the time to be creative in 2013! Take care.