That's not a typo- I just had to reiterate how darling this dress is.
For the past couple weeks I've been trying to scrap together enough time to make this dress- especially after I saw this very pretty polka dot version. It is made from the Darling Ranges pattern by Megan Nielsen, and I am pretty in love with it.
I have to admit, it is one of the first patterns that I have followed from start to finish, while taking part in only a minimal amount of "winging it". I kept it simple and made mine with a beige, medium weight, textured suiting material and vintage value buttons.
After I started to put on the finishing touches I noticed that it was a little large on me. As a quick fix I top stitched around the waist with elasticized thread, and really liked the extra drape.
It was very worth the wait, and I am very excited to make a few more.