Saturday, April 9, 2011

Haute Pizza

I am a self proclaimed pizza lover. Be it a plain or topping heavy, I am open to any good slice. We make pizza dough pretty frequently around my place. I make enough dough for four personal size pies. The kids usually devour theirs topped with barbeque & cheddar, but I tend to be a little more daring.
Like sauteed onion, garlic, porcini mushrooms, chick peas, thyme and parmesan.

....

When we moved in I was really lost when it came to the local pizza hot spots. The best "house warming" gift that we received came from our new and totally awesome neighbor, who gave us a list of her favorite pizza places with a star rating. Did I mention how awesome she is?

1 comment:

Just Ma said...

From one pizza lover to another--also can not get enough. Came across a no yeast, real thin crust this year and am trying to perfect it and find more topping combinations----thanks! Your neighbor sounds like an angel---glad you have her nearby.
Love, Ma