Saturday, April 19, 2014

Time Management

1. Daffodils & bunnies everywhere

2. Trying to hold Campbell's cans at the MoMA

3. A new tank for Ori, without a sew along spark

I've been reclaiming my time and putting our days back together around a less daunting work week. While working I mostly gave up the fringe extras and sleep. I would go to work in the middle of the night and be done by noon, and then still be able to wade through my day filled with pick ups, drop offs, activities, meet ups, dinner, and clean up. I never felt like I was approaching anything full force, and all of my creative endeavors felt muted. It was frustrating and disheartening, but I am excited to have time back in my control, and have been reshaping our days with the realization that these moments are precious placed in my mind.

So if you are reading this, brace yourself; posting might be limitless.

3 comments:

kristin said...

yay! bring it on!! :)

Just Ma said...

Luving the "limitless" BLOG idea---You go girl!!! Keep it up!!! Love, Ma

Anonymous said...

So this means anyone wants to get involved throughout the income merely by offering low-cost imitations that is generally noticeable from a initial. dior replica Ensure that you pay for your current affordable imitation clutches from a respected vendor in order that you will certainly never shell out lots of money for virtually any handbag it's not the classic Chanel. fake hermes handbags This coming year, so as to immediate your design involving affectionate yard lifestyle, Chanel offer a few brand-new made luggage, who have included your tweed. burberry replica Planting season 2011 Chanel clutches will certainly encourage additional green luggage along with put large range to the tweed so as to demonstrate your striking 2011 planting season yard theme. replica gucci handbags Come july 1st, your stringed clutches are specifically prevalent, a great deal of excellent megastars decide on these kinds of luggage, who have get to be the development involving manner inside high type. rolex replica Over the spokeswoman Blake Leroy Foley that's your "mademoiselle" throughout planting season 2011.