Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Trusty Thunderbirds

My old Minnetonka's have done me well, but they are starting to show their age. I picked them up about six years ago when Danny and I took a cross country road trip together. They were in an Arizona gift shop, and while they are your standard beaded moccasins, I have loved them since first wear.
The only problem to report is due to the fact that I have over worn them so badly. I realize now that since they are soft soled I really shouldn't have taken them on hikes or trips through the city. For the past couple years they have acted only as display shoes.
It makes me happy to see them up on our shelf, and think of all of our adventures, so I thought that I might give them a more permanent spot up on the wall.
Moccasin goodness:
"Everything I make is a prayer", via American Seeker
Gold & Turquoise Mocs by Darlingtonia Moccasin Co.

1 comment:

Just Ma said...

This confirms the reason you were selected/won the CA Govenors award for the most outstanding art student. You are so talented!
Love ya girl,
Ma